Why Join MOAA
Why You Should Join MOAA
MOAA 2018 Year in Review
1. Sustain military pay comparability with the private sector.
2. Ensure any TRICARE reform sustains access to top-quality care.
3. Prevent disproportional TRICARE fee increases
4. Stop erosion of compensation and non-pay quality-of-life benefits.
5. End financial penalties for military survivors.
6. End concurrent receipt penalties for military retirees.
7. Achieve equity of benefits for Guard and Reserve members with their active duty counterparts.
8. Strengthen DoD-VA collaboration and services to support wounded warriors and an expanding population of women veterans.
9. Ensure timely access to service-earned VA benefits.
10, Protect military and veteran family support programs and policies.
For more information on these issues begin reading here.
MOAA TOP ISSUES
Are you aware of the major issues and MOAA's legislative initiatives? Educate yourself on the issues that affect you and your family. See what MOAA is really doing for you on Capitol Hill. View Details
MOAA ACTION ALERTS
Check your Legislators' positions on key issues and urge them to support MOAA's goals.
MOAA's Advocacy Mission:
Legislative Goals for 2019
MOAA’s overall advocacy goal is to ensure government enacts and maintains policies to sustain a career force of the size and quality needed to maintain a strong national defense.
See the goals and learn more on how to make a difference.